Don’t you just love the neutral tones & the subtle backgrounds used on this sweet card? What a perfect example of simple elegance with a twist of whimsy. Who could resist a smile after receiving this heartfelt card.
The sweet banner shows your recipient that you share their joy. The best part is that this stamp set coordinates with the Happy Banner Die-namics. No more fussy cutting. which makes me Happy. 😉 .
I love the warmth Jackie created by using the Neutral Hybrid Ink on the Natural Cardstock & carrying it through out the card. Even on the inside she used the Happy Birthday Background Stamp, another must have stamp by MFT. The Happy, Happy Birthday sentiment is also part of The Pure Innocence Happy Banner Stamp Set .
I’d like to send out a big hug to Jackie Pedro for sharing her Happy Card with us today. Be sure to stop by Jackie’s blog The Scalloped Edge, you are sure to be inspired.
Thanks for the visit & I hope that you’ve been inspired to break out those die’s & stamps and make some magic.
- Pure Innocence Happy Banner (My Favorite Thing $9.00)
- Confetti Background Stamp (My Favorite Thingss $16.99)
- Diagonal Stripes Background Stamp (My Favorite Things $16.99)
- Birthday Background Stamp (My Favorite Things $16.99)
- Happy Banner Die (My Favorite Things $8.99)
- Blueprints 17 Die (My Favorite Things $31.99)
- Blueprints 1 Die (My Favorite Things $33.99)
- Pinking Edge Circle Stax (My Favorite Things $26.99)
- Stitched Circle Stax (My Favorite Things $24.99)
- Circle Stax Set 1 (My Favorite Things $26.99)
- Vertical Stitched Stripes Die (My Favorite Things $29.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Cream Cardstock
- Natural Cardstock
- Natural Hybrid Ink
- Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
- Copic Markers