Today we have a card created by a very talented designer Cathy McGrath. The elegance sure catches your eye and what a beautiful card to give to someone special. Cathy used a sketch from Mojo Monday. Sketches are such a perfect way to get started in creating your own designs. In fact that same sketch can look many ways!
Cathy created this beautiful card by using white, cream, and neutral colors . She used a lot of Spellbinders supplies, along with an M- Bossibilities folders to emboss the background. She combined the lattice and hearts to add behind her stamped sentiment. Using flowers gave it the final touch and completed her card. I recommend paying a visit to Sew Creative if you need a burst of inspiration.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Life Sentiments (Kaisercraft Clear Stamps CS763 $4.51)
- Garden Lattice Embossing Folder (Spellbinders pp-sr-eg003 $17.99)
- Classic Scalloped Hearts (Spellbinders S4-137 $24.99)
- Timeless Rectangle (Spellbinders S5-158 $24.99)
- Whisper White cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Flourish Lace – Martha Stewart
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding
- Prima – White Roses
- Art Stamp Die Border – Stampin’ Up
- Black Ink
- Antique Linen Distress Ink – Ranger/Tim Holtz
- Classic Hearts – Spellbinders