With Graduation fast approaching I thought this was a perfect inspiration piece for today. Who wouldn’t feel the love when they receive a gift card to one of their favorite stores nestled inside this handmade card. I’d like to send out a big thank you to Jessie Rone author of the Addicted To Stamps Blog for sharing her adorable graduation card.
Having a daughter graduating high school in a few weeks, the Hat’s Off To You Stamp Set really caught my eye & I love how Jessie paired this set with Echo Park Time & Seasons patterned paper ; -). The image was colored using Copic Markers. Jessie really has some serious coloring skills. She knows how to bring her stamped images to life. Can’t you see this cute graduate in your school colors? ;- )
One of my favorite details are how the MFT buttons & cardstock coordinate so perfectly together. MFT really takes the guesswork out of perfectly coordinating you projects If you haven’t experienced the MFT website, I highly recommend stopping by & check out all their amazing eye candy for paper crafters. As a paper crafter this site is a must have in your favorites.
Congratulations to all those special people in your life that are graduating this summer.
Thanks for visiting & I hope you have a very creative day.
- Hat’s Off To You (Sugar Pea Designs $17.95)
- Brick Red Cardstock (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Jellybean Green Cardstock (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Nighshift Blue Cardstock (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Lovely Notables (Echo Park ecp-ts22002 $0.75)
- Brick Red Buttons (My Favorite Things $4.99)
- Jellybean Green Buttons (My Favorite Things $4.99)
- Nightshift Blue Buttons (My Favorite Things $4.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Tan Ribbon
- Spiral Paper Clip