This darling baby card couldn’t get much cuter, and I just love the color combination. The sweet image is so perfect for a mother-to-be; I am sure this is a card that will be treasured for ever! Today I would like to say Thank You to Heather Jensen. Be sure and stop by her blog Simply Handmade by Heather for more of her outstanding projects.
Don’t you just love the bear image with the big bow?
The stitching and layering really add to this card, and the use of so many dies makes for a lot of fun in the design! Heather used dies from My Favorite Things.
The layered die cut flower is such a great embellishment to the card, along with so many wonderful details. Time to pull out some of your scraps and create your color combination.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Thank You for taking the time to stop by! Have a beautiful day creating!
- Die-namics Simply Scallop (My Favorite Things $11.99)
- Die-namics Pretty Posies (My Favorite Things $17.99)
- Die-namics Mini Doily Circles (My Favorite Things $19.99)
- Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome (My Favorite Things $8.99)
- Die-namics Vintage Flourish (My Favorite Things $2.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Mom with Bear Stamp
- Patterned Paper
- Sewing Machine
- White Thread