There are no better words for comfort than receiving a home made empathy card. The sentiment comes from your heart and what a great way to share your love. Creating your card is perfect for many of life’s difficult situations and offers a heartfelt warmth to the one who has sorrows. This beautiful card was created by Melissa Phillips. Be sure to visit her blog LilyBean Paperie for more of her outstanding projects.
Melissa combined two sentiment from the Words of Comfort set for her card. This stamp set is great for you to combine your sentiments to convey your feelings. The first sentiment was stamped onto a die cut tag.
The second sentiment was stamped on a Melissa Frances die. A tag was then tucked underneath with just the heart peeking out.
Don’t you just love all of the layering done on this card. I can only imagine how comforting this will be to the recipient with the warm feeling that you get when you see this card. Thank You Melissa for sharing this beautiful card.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Words of Comfort (Papertrey Ink 2765 $15.00)
- Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink 64429 $3.00)
- Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink 63126 $5.00)
- Tag Sale A#7 Die (Papertrey Ink PTD-0335 $12.00)
- Vintage Cream Button (Papertrey Ink VB114 $5.00)
Other Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Melissa Francis Paper
- Melissa Francis Die Tag With Hearts
- Melissa Francis Resin Heart
- Freckled Fawn Washi Tape
- Vintage Trim and Tea-Stained Twill