Christmas is such a beautiful time of the year. It’s a fun time to give to those who are so special to you. But sometimes finding just the right gift can be a challenge. Do you have someone on your list that is really hard to buy for? No matter how hard you try to think of something they might like, you still can’t come up with a great gift? Today’s inspiration adds something a little extra special to giving a plain gift card.
I’d like to share a wonderful tutorial on how to make a beautiful Christmas card and tag that will be treasured forever and is the perfect way to present a gift card.
A card is a treasured gift that will certainly touch someone’s heart. Cards may be small but they are packed with much inspiration and love. Click here for a tutorial how to make this outstanding gift card holder. I would like to say a big thank you to Emma Williams for sharing such a beautiful masterpiece. Be sure to visit her blog That’s Life to see more of her wonderful projects; they are always full of inspiration.
Hope you enjoy this tutorial. Have a wonderful fun day crafting!
- Candlelight Die (Sizzix sz-660029 $20.00)
- Holiday Greens Thinlits Die (Sizzix sz-658759 $20.00)
- Beaded Garland and Snowflakes Embossing Folder (Sizzix sz-660041 $11.00)
- Christmas Nostalgia Stamp (Tim Holtz pp-stcms207 $22.00)
- Hand Written Holidays 2 (Tim Holtz pp-stcms209 $22.00)
- Christmas Word Band (Tim Holtz pp-avth93085 $7.99)
- Christmas Ephemera Pack (Tim Holtz pp-avth93182 $4.99)
- Flashcards (Tim Holtz pp-avth93146 $4.99)
- Merriment Tissue Tape (Tim Holtz pp-avth93096 $9.99)
- Mirrored Stars (Tim Holtz pp-avth93083 $5.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Brushed Corduroy Stain
- Old Paper Stain
- Pumice Stone Stain
- Aged Mahogany Stain
- Festive Berries Stain
- Picket Fence Stain
- Picket Fence Paint
- Antique Linen Paint
- Antiqued Bronze Paint
- Black Soot Paint
- Scattered Straw Paint
- Wild Honey Paint
- Crinkle Ribbon
- Paper String Stripes
- Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter
- Glossy Accents