Today we have a simply beautiful and stylish card created by the talented Shari Carroll for Simon Says Stamp. I love all the fun details! Everyone enjoys a beautiful handmade card, and Christmas cards can be so much fun to make and such a joy to receive. Put a different twist on your homemade cards this year by using non-traditional colors. This is one of those designs that you can use to create multiple cards in no time at all.
The Falling Snow Stencil was used for the background. Add some fun shapes with the Stitched Shape Stamps with Hydrangea ink and coordinating Outline Shapes Dies.
Fill up your tree with the fun Crystal Reflections Sequins. The snow banks were cut using the Stitched Slopes and Hills Dies. These unique dies are separate die borders and stitched borders, and you can use them in so many different ways. The fun, colorful houses were from the Village dies cut in colors to match the fun colored sequins. A big thank you goes out to Shari for sharing this wonderful card. For a tutorial on making this card, click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day crafting!
- Stamp Stencil Falling Snow (Simon Says SSST121324 /0.3 $6.99)
- Stamp Stitched Slopes and Wafer Dies (Simon Says sssd111400 $19.99)
- Cold Hands Warm Heart Wafer Stamp Set (Simon Says sss101462 $14.99)
- Cold Hands Warm Heart Wafer Die Set (Simon Says sssd111402 $23.99)
- Cold Hands Warm Heart Wafer Village Die Set (Simon Says sssd111405 $9.99)
- Cold Hands Warm Heart Crystal Reflections Sequins (Simon Says CRQ14 $3.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Hydrangea Ink Pad
- Audrey Blue Ink Pad
- Silver Twine
- Pink Cardstock
- Light Turquoise Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Texture Paste