Today’s inspiration is taking very little time to create a beautiful card. Take an image that you love, add some embellishments, a sentiment, and you are done. These timeless cards are so beautiful. The end result is fabulous.
This design was taken from the Cottage Garden art pad. The back ground paper is Always and Forever 8 x 8 printed pad from Lili Of The Valley. To help pop out the image, some tea dye was added to the edge along with shading with a pencil to the bottom of the umbrella. Then add liquid pearls, stardust, and paint some sparkly paint over the top to make it shimmer in the light. Give it the final touch by adding some pearls to the corners, butterflies, and some little tags. Thank You to Pops! Be sure to pop over to her blog, Popscards, for more fun and inspiring projects.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Always and Forever, Nitwit Collection 8 x 8 pad (Lili Of The Valley pp012 $12.37)
- Cute Cottage Garden Art Pad (Lili Of The Valley $9.89)
- Sentiment Tags (Lili Of The Valley $21.42)
- Inks – Tea Dye, Stardust, Sparkly Paint
- Accessories – Pearls, Wooden Butterflies
- Misc – Liquid Pearls