For me one of the hardest cards to design is a Sympathy card. It’s difficult to be creative when you have a heavy heart. I discovered this beautiful heartfelt card on the Simply Handmade blog by Heather Jensen. I highly recommend stopping by, you will truly be inspired by Heather’s designs.
I love all the perfectly placed layers, the machine stitching and the dimension that the felt flower gives to this card. Heather used MFT felt, it makes such pretty flat, flexible flowers that are perfect for mailing. The leaves were die cut using some paper from DCWV.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things & most important to have fun.
Thanks for visiting & have a very creative day.
- Pretty Posies (My Favorite Things $17.99)
- Award Seal (My Favorite Things $7.99)
- Blueprints 3 (My Favorite Things $33.99)
- Royal Leaves (My Favorite Things $8.50)
- The Sweetest Thing Lavender Collection (My Minds Eye 76 181088 $5.99)
Product Used (not shown):
- Hot Fudge Card Stock
- Natural Card Stock
- Pink Lemonade Card Stock
- Snow Cone Card Stock
- White Card Stock
- Hemp Cord