I found this adorable card on Pinterest and knew I had to share it with you! I would like to send out a big thank you to Chupa the original designer, you can see more of her beautiful work on her website Random Acts of Creativity.
First she die cut the shapes from cream cardstock, then stamped and cut out the mittens from patterned paper. The stamp set used is from There She Goes Clear Stamps. Next, she layered all of these on the circle panel, with foam tape under each layer.
I just love the dimension this adds to the card!
A length of string, secured with tiny blobs of Glossy Accents, and “Glossified” stamped buttons on top, finished the mittens.
- Card Stock: PTI (Fine Linen), American Crafts (brown), cream
- Papers: My Mind’s Eye (Lost & Found Christmas)
- Stamps/die: There She Goes Clear Stamps (Warmest Wishes)
- Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
- Accessories: Nestabilities Circles, brown pen, Liquid Pearls by Ranger (Bisque), Glossy Accents, string, checked ribbon, button, Border punch: EK Success.
I hope this card has added a little warm fuzzy to your holiday.