What a darling Spring Card! This card “Hang in There” is made with digital stamps. Are you tired of your old stamps? Have you ever thought about buying a digital stamp and printing it onto your paper? Digital Stamps are a great way to buy some new images. I want to thank Kristina Werner at K Werner Design for sharing this sweet card with us to enjoy.
Kristina used digital stamp from Tiddly Inks, Hanging Around and For The Birds. They are adorable, and there is a bonus to this as well! If you don’t like digital stamps, then Tiddly Inks also has a clear stamp version of the same image too! You can go to Simon Says Stamp and take a look around. Using your Copic markers you can color the image. Die cut some clouds to use as masks, and then add a bit of ink blending with Stampin’ Up Pool Party ink. You will need Ultra Thick Cardstock for this card so that the Copic coloring won’t bleed through to the inside of the card.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Hope you have a wonderful day creating! Enjoy!!
- White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp 120WCBW /8.6 $4.99)
- Like Your Style (Simon Says Stamp SSS130201 / 1.8 $14.99)
- Pool Party Ink (Stampin’ Up 126982 $6.61)
- Copic Markers (Simon Says Stamp $8.99)
- Clouds Die-namics (My Favorite Things 2706 /0.4 $14.99)
- Heart & Crown Mini Punch (EK Success 54-10016 /4.3 /51D $9.99)
From Your Own Stash: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.