What an adorable card to make for that special new arrival. This precious baby card was created by Katarina Menzies.
She has so many fun stamping card ideas. Be sure to visit her at her blog Watermelon Sugar.
This cute little card was stamped with Bath Time from Lili of the Valley stamps. The coloring was done with Copic Ink Markers. The stamped sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s Baby Button Bits stamp set. You can add some charm to the sentiment simply by making a little rolled felt rose from My Favorite Things Rolled Rose Die-namics.
To top it off, add some Stickles to the bath towel, and Crystal Lacquer to the bubbles to give them that sparkle. This sweet little card really caught my eye.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
Thank you Katarina for sharing this adorable card with us.
Have a wonderful day.
- Bath Time Stamp (Lili of the Valley Stamps ST373 $6.87)
- Baby Button Bits (Papertrey Ink 2193 $24.00)
- Rolled Rose (My Favorite Things Die-namics $11.95)
- Copic Makers (Copic Sketch $7.99)
- Stickles (Ranger 789541017028 $1.99)
- Crystal Lacquer (Sakura Crafts 2058857 $9.99)
- Bakers Twine
- Bear Charm