Do you share my love of snowmen? I must admit they never fail to bring a smile to my face. Fat ones or skinny ones, shabby chic ones or clean and simple ones, it doesn’t matter – I love them all! I’d like to thank Cindy Lawrence for sharing her very sweet snowman card with us today.
This adorable winter-themed card showcases the MFT Christmas Cuteness stamp set and coordinating Christmas Cuteness Die-namics. That means no fussy cutting, my friends! For the inside of the card, Cindy added a layer of Smooth White, a strip of Sno Cone stamped with Sno Cone snowflakes, and a snowman stamped in Pink Lemonade, giving the inside of the card the love it deserves.
I love how Cindy created the snowy hills with the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. The stitch detail really adds some visual interest while giving projects a handcrafted look.
I hope this sweet card brought a smile to your face just like it did to mine.
Thanks for stopping in for a visit and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
- Christmas Cuteness Stamp (My Favorite Things $15.99)
- Fine Chevron Backgound Stamp (My Favorite Things $16.99)
- Falling Snow Background Stamp (My Favorite Things $16.99)
- Christmas Cuteness Die (My Favorite Things $22.99)
- Stiched Snowdifts Die (My Favorite Things $9.99)
- Stitched Regtangles Die (My Favorite Things $24.99)
- Washi Tape Die (My Favorite Things $9.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Pink Lemonade Cardstock
- Sno Cone Cardstock
- Smooth White Cardstock
- Enamel Dots
- Sewing Machine