I have several people that I know graduating from school this year. I wanted to make it special by making a homemade card, but because I have quite a few I needed to make something that didn’t take to long. Thanks to Heather Jensen, I found this sweet card on her blog Simply Handmade by Heather. These were so easy and fun to make. Now that my cards are completed I wanted to share this with you.
This card was created using Papertrey Ink Stamps. The Mat Stack stamps and matching die set make this card so easy. The limitless layers dies coordinate so well with the various label sets. This card is all designed for you, all you have to do now is find the right gift. I hope this inspiration will inspire you to make your graduation cards.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Mat Stack 3 Collection Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2297 $24.00)
- Movers & Shakers Sentiment Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2490 $24.00)
- Mat Stack 3 Die Set (Papertrey Ink PTD-0032 $8.00)
- Limitless Layers Circle Die Set (Papertrey Ink PTD-0057 $20.00)
- Die-namic Pierced Traditional Stax Dies (My Favorite Things $26.99)
- Die-namics Blueprints 1 (My Favorite Things $33.99)
- Pink Lemonade Buttons (My Favorite Things $4.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Patterned Paper
- Rustic White Cardstock
- Black Ink Pad
- Bubblegum Ink
- Berrylicious Ink